Celebrity chefs, renowned speakers and international experts agree: to participate in the Cheese Festival is not only a question of involvement, but rather a matter of course. A commitment that no one should miss. The passion for cheese brings together the "Who's Who" in Campo Tures.
Opening hours & Prices
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Admission: 7 € (il ticket valid for every 3 days)
Children under the age of 15: free of charge
Official Opening Ceremony
The opening of the cheese festival will take place on Thursday, 10.03.16 at 7.00 pm.
The Cheese Festival has lot to offer, you will be truly inspired.
- The great variety of cheese dairies in South Tyrol
- "Slow Food Presidia" from Italy and Europe
- Farmers Market with a choice of delicacies and traditional handicrafts
- Show cooking with the South Tyrolean Chefs Association in the HOTEK Kocharena - daily from 10.30 am to 6.00 pm.
- Audience cheese tasting - Saturday 10.00 am - 2.30 pm.
- Award ceremony for the jury evaluation tasting of South Tyrolean dairy farms by Councillor Arnold Schuler - Saturday 1.00 pm.
- Award ceremony for the audience evaluation tasting - Saturday 3.00 pm.
- Special post office with extraordinary mail stamp for the Cheese Festival - on Sunday from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm.